Duplicated IOs

Dionaea

I stored some valuable IOs (2 purples, 5 Luck of the Gambler procs, some other assorted IOs I didn't keep track of) in my base for later use. Today, when I went back to my base to add some new IOs, I noticed they were still on my tray in addition to the ones in the base. I don't know exactly how that happened - my best guess is that I must have done it shortly before a rollback. Just figured that if there is some replicable bug here, the devs should know about it before it wrecks the economy (and before I catch a ban for duplicating, I swear it wasn't intentional).

I may have had a similar issue.  I had bought some recipes with merits; not finding all the rare salvage needed to make them, and trying unsuccessfully to get them from AE with tickets (reported elsewhere), I had to resort to the AH.  I crafted and installed them shortly before the server went down for maintenance Saturday afternoon.  When I logged back on, I still had the recipes and the salvage, but the crafted enhancements were gone.

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

this what happened in the last game i played hackers ruined it for everyone dupin rares and gold and just anything to cheat there no extened maintenance there trying to catch the hacker :( and we pay for it so unless people don't let GM'S know of wrong doing's in the game it we ruin it and there we not be a COH IT WELL BE GONE TO THE AMERICANS!!!!!!!

Oh that does explain something maybe. Saturday night I posted a valuable recipe for a few million, I was pretty sure. I logged off soon after and the next morning it was in storage but not listed. So maybe it was something rolled back after I logged. Not a big deal, I relisted it and it sold by the afternoon. But that does explain what happened because I was sure I had listed it.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

this what happened in the last game i played hackers ruined it for everyone dupin rares and gold and just anything to cheat there no extened maintenance there trying to catch the hacker :( and we pay for it so unless people don't let GM'S know of wrong doing's in the game it we ruin it and there we not be a COH IT WELL BE GONE TO THE AMERICANS!!!!!!!

uyVvdJh.gif

I'm out.

uyVvdJh.gif

Hn5ME7z.jpg

PQAzhGk.png Make Energy Melee Great Again! Join the discussion.

Request hi-res icons here. fBfruXW.pngnFRzS1G.pngZOOTsRk.pngh1GKuZo.pngNG0EFBL.png8lnHKLt.png3f2lHyL.png7KPkl2C.pngHPucq9J.pngBlbsQUx.pngXdnlqXI.png9sfLlss.pngu1MqVyK.png9E28NED.pngTrwSZIP.png

uyVvdJh.gif

Hn5ME7z.jpg

uyVvdJh.gif

I'm out.