Suggestion about Donation

Beyonder

Hello . First of all, thank you very much to bring this game back alive. I really miss playing this game.

I have some suggestion about in game digital goods purchase system.

It would be nice if we could buy some in game items such as Unique, rare IO Receipts, Salvages, currencies ,and lvl up tokens,... etc.. Since I already know how to play this game, i don't want to start over at low lvl . I have full time job, so I don't have much time to farm those things. I don't have much time to farm inf to buy them at BM or AH.

Therefore, if you guys are consider to take donation, can you also add those purchasing options too please.

Here's hoping they never implement anything like that... because it is pure pay to win. Buying your way to 50 and uber IOs is just a bad idea.

With the double xp... extra xp.. etc.. leveling is much easier than it was on live. I went from 35 to almost 41 in probably 4 hours today - three of those levels were gained from doing the ITF.

If you want to buy IOs... do task forces. All IOs can be purchased with merit rewards - even PvP IOs.

The administrators here have already said they are not taking donations to avoid possible problems with ... the elephant in the room.

And even if they were considering ways to bring in cash flow to cover costs, I agree that P2W is not an ideal solution.

IF they are going to accept donations there should be only minor ingame rewards like badges or titles, maybe even costume parts

but nothing that gives you an advantage over other players

back to the Zukunft

@Jkwak

Potentially unpopular opinion:

If they start accepting donations for keeping the server running, you should get exactly nothing for it. No special loot, no level bumps, no XP boosters, no costume pieces, no badges. Nothing. There should be absolutely nothing separating the people who donate their money to help keep the server going from those who cannot afford to donate.

Always happy to answer questions in game, typically hanging around Help.
Global is @Zolgar, and tends to be tagged in Help.

Potentially unpopular opinion:

If they start accepting donations for keeping the server running, you should get exactly nothing for it. No special loot, no level bumps, no XP boosters, no costume pieces, no badges. Nothing. There should be absolutely nothing separating the people who donate their money to help keep the server going from those who cannot afford to donate.

thats why i said it should be only minor rewards, but nothing that gives you an advantage,

there is always this kind of people who wants to show of how "nice" and "generouse" they are so my idea behind the minor stuff is more like a "here is you extra stuff for donating, now shut up"

back to the Zukunft

@Jkwak