Crafting Spreadsheet

Jeagan

A suggestion:  Not sure if google docs can do this.  Is there a function that allows you to change the background color of a cell if the value is greater than 0?  That way the salvage components that are needed would have the quantity cell highlighted, making it easy to quickly find.

Altaholic

My pleasure 🙂 I've been using it for crafting 25s on my baby alts 😛

I'm considering adding a price calculator, as well, both for base and memorized crafting. Probably not going to include purchase of recipe cost, as that has too many variables involved (where the recipe is purchased from, how many copies are already owned, etc). I'm glad you like it so far, though!

• 3 weeks later

Realized that I don't have enough data input for the pricing, such as which specific level of recipe is being used. I may have a max cost to craft, no including material and recipe purchase. I don't know if that is at all feasible or even useful.

Jeagan's Crafting Spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vVF59yH7SLfwH3zKJwBA0BqbeMuJn-sehCfNpFT4qzQ/edit?usp=sharing

Only for basic IOs, not sets!

Input: the number of each enhancement, by level needed

Output: how many of each basic salvage needed, and how many total salvage slots are needed

Please clean up after use! Just empty out the input fields!

• 4 months later