Are there any plans to add the missing I24 'premium' power pools?

curse4444

I posted a thread on reddit asking how to acquire Force Of Will and found that the content is not in I25. However, someone said it's in I24, but currently locked.

(link:

)

Is there any plan to add these powers? I think it would be neat to include them.

The descriptions and data for the Origin pool powers was in the Issue 24 pigg files that were on Test when the game closed, yes. However, it's likely that they still need a lot of GFX work to be playable, and the game isn't at a stable enough point that the folks working on it will make finishing them a priority just yet. Specifically to answer your question, I'm sure there are definitely plans to include them, but if it were easy we'd probably already have them.

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration | Light Affinity
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

IIRC it never existed. Sorcery was almost complete and SCORE were able to finish it but the others didn't have any animations.

Sorcery was complete enough that it was available in the i24 beta. SCORE's patch notes imply they fixed one bug with Enflame and nothing more.

so... what I said then...

So they didn't fix a bug with enflame?

The point being that fixing a bug which can be as simple as a numerical mistake is vastly different then creating animations for powers which take far more specialized skill sets and work and knowledge. 

You're the one assuming "finish" means "create animations." SCORE finalized the beta powerset and fixed a bug for release. That's finishing it.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

The point being that fixing a bug which can be as simple as a numerical mistake is vastly different then creating animations for powers which take far more specialized skill sets and work and knowledge.

Exactly. The pool was implemented and animated before SCORE had done a single thing.

You're the one assuming "finish" means "create animations." SCORE finalized the beta powerset and fixed a bug for release. That's finishing it.
You, on the other hand, are assuming that "bug fix" is the same as "finishing the work" - and making an implicit assertion that SCORE's involvement extended beyond fixing that bug contrary to SCORE's own statement (which only takes credit for the bug fix).

To put it differently, would you say that Cecilia Gimenez "finished" Ecce Homo or made modifications to an already finished (if damaged) work?