Did Invert Mouse Get Switched?

Gregg247

Did the new patch switch Inverted Mouse and Normal Mouse?  I always play Normal Mouse, in that when I hold the left button and push forward,  I look up, and when I pull the mouse back, I look down.  Since today's patch, Normal Mouse options does the opposite, which was really making me dizzy!  I switched to Inverted Mouse and now everything seems "normal" to me.  Am I just imagining this?

That was, maddeningly, how it worked back in the Live days. What the Options Window called Normal was in fact the deviant, degenerate Inverted setting, while getting the good, God-fearing Normal setting required you to set the option to Inverted. Fixing that was, no hyperbole, the single best thing SCoRE/Homecoming did.

My mouse controls didn't change with the new patch, but looking in the options, my mouse setting is once again set to Inverted.

It seems like such a tiny thing, but I have to say that after 5 minutes playing with it "backwards" from I'm used to, I was getting seriously nauseous and I just wanted to quit!  Once I switched to  their version of "Inverted" it felt SO much better and relaxed! LOL