Pet Accuracy from Set Bonuses

Griffyn

Thanks. That's what I thought, but I though that maybe I was misunderstanding how things work. I saw a few posts about filling Creepers with procs and was wondering how they expected to hit +3/+4 mobs. Even with Tactics and Overgrowth I don't see that as reliable slotting without any Acc.

Yes, procs are not set bonuses but if I fill Creepers with procs as some have suggested how are they supposed to hit? I doubt that Tactics is anywhere near sufficient, so the only thing that I could think that I was missing was if set bonuses were being applied to pets as well.

Since that’s not the case, I can’t understand why anyone is suggesting putting 5-6 procs in Creepers. Maybe if it’s one Acc and 5 procs it might work along with Tactics, but I don’t think that was the intent.

"Quantity is a quality all it's own" - Stalin

With enough tries, those procs will go off fairly often.  Enough pets, attacking often enough, even with low chances to hit can still fire off those procs plenty of times.

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

True. I found out that the player in question was slotting a Nerve Alpha and also had a highly boosted purple Acc/Dam. Add those together plus Tactics and you have enough Acc.

That’s what I was missing. I suspect the the 6 proc build was earlier in his build before he regularly started fighting 54s.

Thanks for all of the comments. It helped me figure it out. Now to take a look at my build. 😁

• Like 1