Time and Time Again......

Marine X

Just wondering what Time Zone the Forums are in, since this is all very Multi-National. When something is initially posted it starts with " minutes ago ", then " hours ago ", then after so long goes to " day and time ".

Also curious about in game time, it seems to be it's own form of time keeping, someone once explained it to me on Live but can't recall the discussion.

In Closing, have went Solo a lot since the bulk of my playtime seems to be at weird times to find a group. I play most at from about 4:00am (GMT4) to 6:00am (GMT4). The shift will soon be here when that becomes GMT5 till spring and would like to find a few regular players on Reunion that are on at that time to do 50+ content. My Global is @Marine X.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

Any time/date stuff you see, is going to be in your own local time.

The community as a whole is pretty much global, so as for what time zone it's in ... "all of them".  🙂

I suspect, U.S. and Euro timezones are most common among individual players.

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

• City Council
20 minutes ago, Frostbiter said:

I believe the actual servers for Homecoming are in North Carolina. Not sure where I heard that though.

No, that's Cipher. The NA servers are outside Montreal, and Reunion is in Frankfurt.

• Thanks 1
"We need Widower. He's a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos - very important." - Cipher

Are you also a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos? Consider applying to be a Game Master!

2 hours ago, Frostbiter said:

[...] let the Gods decide.

2 hours ago, GM Widower said:

No [...]

... well, THAT was quick!  😄 😄 😄 😄

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

There is this thing you can pull up called Game time but it is not in a convention time keeping format. I'll check it against regular time and post it later.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X