Base Editing Problem - NO POWAH

shapeshifter-54

It seems with the latest patch release (Aug 27) that the base can no longer use power or control, which are required to make things like the rez point in the base work.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?  Base shows available plenty of power & control, but usage is 0 and I can't add any workshop items.

Please reply if you had this problem.  Thanks.

I am not sure which items require pairing with power sourcs.  Tech portals work with magic power and control, but need tech destinatins.

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

On 8/29/2019 at 4:42 AM, ShardWarrior said:

Are you trying to mix using Arcane and Tech versions?  For instance, using Tech Power generators with Arcane rez pads?  If so, I believe they need to be the same as in tech generator and tech rez pad.

Aside: that's never been the case Even on Live I had Arcane teleporters wtih tech power sources, because I liked how they looked more. Power is power, control is control (not that we need the latter anymore).

The beacons may need to match, although I'm not even sure on that.

Back to the OP, I'd also ensure you're not using inactive versions, which only exist for aesthetic purposes.

Obsidius

Excelsior Server | The Nightwatch

NW-738

I always went the other way.  Arcane power, tech teleporters: the monitor plaques are much more readable than the scrolls. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291