Can you get Buddy Cop via Ouroboros if you probably didnt save Detective Hopp the first time?

garvisdol73

I ran this arc already, but in looking at the wiki I see there were some badges I overlooked.  I have no idea if I saved Hopp the first time, but probably not because I reran the arc and couldn't find him in the mission in question.

Can I perhaps do an earlier mission also via Ourob and save him, then redo this arc?  If so, which one for earlier?

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Buddy_Cop_Badge

Thanks for any tips!

It's in the mission where you have to go to a really dark floor that's mostly flooded, right?

If so do you know offhand where he was on that mission?

Are you certain that you didn't save him in an earlier mission?  Because that is my concern for him potentially not appearing for me.

Thanks!

His first appearance is in the second mission of Heather Townsend's arc (Burden of the Past).  That's the mission where you have to defeat 3 boss spawns of Talons, then save Sigil after the Talons take Kadabra.  Hop is always on the second floor of the mission at the end of the hall from the elevators.  Save him AND talk to him.  Then he will appear and be savable in the later arc, though lying on the ground and easy to miss.  I don't think he always appears in the same spot the second time, so you have to search for him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later
On 9/7/2019 at 6:48 AM, TopDoc said:

His first appearance is in the second mission of Heather Townsend's arc (Burden of the Past).  That's the mission where you have to defeat 3 boss spawns of Talons, then save Sigil after the Talons take Kadabra.  Hop is always on the second floor of the mission at the end of the hall from the elevators.  Save him AND talk to him.  Then he will appear and be savable in the later arc, though lying on the ground and easy to miss.  I don't think he always appears in the same spot the second time, so you have to search for him.

I can confirm that he does, in fact, spawn in random locations.  However, he did appear twice in the big room on the second floor.

If he is dead when you find him, you did NOT talk to him when you rescued him during Heather's mission.

• Like 1

• 4 months later