Help me reimagine my main?

Andrewvm

• 2 weeks later
On 9/4/2019 at 9:34 PM, Redlynne said:

"It was a dark and stormy night ..."

Sounds pretty thematic to me.

My Storm/Dark/Dark Defender is, in fact, named "The Stormy Knight."

His bio is about his being a literary character from an alternate universe -- Paul Clifford, from Edward Bulwer-Lytton's pre-Victorian novel Paul Clifford that introduced the cliche "it was a dark and stormy night..." in its opening sentence.

In my retelling, Bulwer-Lytton winds up getting contaminated by radioactivity (dating Marie Curie, it's alternate universe remember).  Thus it's absolutely to be expected Paul would become a super hero -- he was, after all, written by a radioactive writer.

On 9/16/2019 at 8:36 PM, Sailboat said:

My Storm/Dark/Dark Defender is, in fact, named "The Stormy Knight."

His bio is about his being a literary character from an alternate universe -- Paul Clifford, from Edward Bulwer-Lytton's pre-Victorian novel Paul Clifford that introduced the cliche "it was a dark and stormy night..." in its opening sentence.

In my retelling, Bulwer-Lytton winds up getting contaminated by radioactivity (dating Marie Curie, it's alternate universe remember).  Thus it's absolutely to be expected Paul would become a super hero -- he was, after all, written by a radioactive writer.

That is hilarious and truly creative!!

Glamoure has been born! She is a level 22 dark dark with a new back story and her second costume in place.

"Pandora Lacroix was a fashiondesigner at Icon dissatisfied with the world in general.

Villains wearing cheap knockoff costumes, always red and black, heroes knocking you off your feet scuffing your new high heels and fights getting in the way of your morning latte. Enough was enough!!!

Pandora sought power to rectify matters and found herself in Croatoa based on rumours she picked up in Icon. She was captured by otherwordly creatures and taken to deep caves.

There, bargaining for her life she demanded not only her freedom but also the power to defend herself.  The captors leered at her from the dark, amused by her brassy demands, and offered her a wish.

She should have known better, faerie wishes are never what you expect and there is always a price, even if you don't know you're paying it...

The Lamps of Tuatha de Dannan fuel her power, granting her dominion over shadows, dark spirits and even the souls of fallen red caps and Fir Bolg. All creature who wielded the  Lamps before...

Pandora calls herself Glamoure now and fights the evilly unfashionable, the wearers of polyestre capes and the cliché of the red and black villain."

Glamour4.jpg

(edited some details in the back story)

Edited by Andrewvm

• 1 month later