Body Type Freedom Suggestion

Dragonfire

Comic books are full of people switching bodies - Banner/Hulk, Mystique, etc.  I think we should be able to do this in CoH.  Allow us to change height, gender, and body type in-game so that a male can become giant male, female can become giant female (would need to be newly made), and male and female can switch.  This would allow Hulk-type, were-wolf type, Jekyll/Hyde type, and other type heroes and villains to be made.  It would be nice if it were more important than just a tailor-costume-change, but if that's the only way to do it in-game, then that's fine by me.  But it would be great for the role-play aspect of the game.

• Retired Game Master

Every tailor icon has at least one surgeon tailor NPC. Just look for the one named appropriately. You're looking for Tailor icons on the map for locations. The earliest zones with tailors are Atlas Park, Mercy Island and Imperial City (single named NPC who is a surgeon). You can also find one in the tiki bar of Pocket D, up the ramp from the entrance to the bar.

17 hours ago, Dragonfire said:

Comic books are full of people switching bodies - Banner/Hulk, Mystique, etc.  I think we should be able to do this in CoH.  Allow us to change height, gender, and body type in-game so that a male can become giant male, female can become giant female (would need to be newly made), and male and female can switch.  This would allow Hulk-type, were-wolf type, Jekyll/Hyde type, and other type heroes and villains to be made.  It would be nice if it were more important than just a tailor-costume-change, but if that's the only way to do it in-game, then that's fine by me.  But it would be great for the role-play aspect of the game.

There are a multitude of costume change animations you can key bind also.