Who Will Die? Questions

Apparition

1. They act like task forces.  They will exemp you down to the max level of that particular chapter and, at the end, you have to call the contact one last time to get out of 'task force mode'.

2. They are entirely soloable, although a few chapters are challenging.  I can solo some parts on an empathy defender, but some really need a scrapper/brute/etc.

• Thanks 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

I will echo that these arcs are very solo friendly. Depending on your build, some can be completed very quickly for an easy source of repeated merits.

I also recommend playing these from both sides; I was surprised at the end of SSA1 that by staying in the mission after completing the story some familiar faces showed up to 'discuss' matters.

Just be ready for the emotional roller coaster that this story arc brings. Pandora's Box was ok, but Who Will Die has some unforgettable moments that really twist the knife (at least hero side).

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior