Suggestions to improve revenue to support CoH

lvlx

I notice that there are no banners and ads anywhere in this forum. 

It's great but at the same time i see how stressful to maintain this game and get donation.

although financially i am unable to help this great community and game, i wouldn't mind seeing the ads or click on them to help support this great game and its community.

given the statistic and the number of members registered and that is online, this forum could be making couple hundreds or thousands to support the finance of this game. 

so why not put ads and banners in this forum?

• Sad 2

Right now, it averages about 15-20 minutes of open donations per month to meet the operating costs to run the servers. Until and if Homecoming comes to an agreement with NCSoft to legitimize the server, they don't want to raise more funds than the bare minimum required. Until one or both of these facts change, there is no benefit to putting banner ads on the forums.

ETA: And that's not taking into account the fact that the bottom has pretty much fallen out from ads as a revenue generating concern, unless you are talking major amounts.

Edited by ZemyaSoldat

• City Council

While we certainly appreciate you looking out for the community, we're definitely covered on finances thanks to the amazing community and their donations.

That said, placing ads on the website is not something that we'll be doing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Cipher

City Council

If you need help, please submit a support request here or use /petition in-game.

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!