Method to combine single IO's of different types

Weylin

Essentially you would mix 2 together and get 1 out, with the two different attributes reduced and combined.

It would work by the same balancing rules as set IOs with 2/3/4 attributes, but without the set bonuses.

Two IOs of the same type cannot be combined.

Attributes can be added one at a time by mixing a single IO to an already combined IO.

This would use the existing UI interface for combining TO, DO, SO enhancements.

• Like 1

Maybe +1? 

I'd probably just build quad-enhancements for the maximum amount of enhancement possible. But it would be nice to craft enhancements that could round out sets that miss an enhancement value or two.Especially for powers whose set types don't offer a lot for filling those holes. I can't foresee a balance issue since they won't have bonuses, but someone more informed might. 

PQAzhGk.png Make Energy Melee Great Again! Join the discussion.

Request hi-res icons here. fBfruXW.pngnFRzS1G.pngZOOTsRk.pngh1GKuZo.pngNG0EFBL.png8lnHKLt.png3f2lHyL.png7KPkl2C.pngHPucq9J.pngBlbsQUx.pngXdnlqXI.png9sfLlss.pngu1MqVyK.png9E28NED.pngTrwSZIP.png

I could get behind this.  Even without set bonuses it would make it worth sticking to TOs, DOs and SOs.  Would even be useful for normal IOs.  The combos would need to be slightly less powerful than set IOs though I think...or would they?.  Would the cost of buying extra non-set enhancements be a comparable cost sink to IOs or should there be an inf fee when combining?