Provost Marchand-Stop the attack on peregrine isl...help

cairourchin

Hi i just got this mission and im stumped for where to go. It shows no mission entrance under the title when selected as active mission. it has nothing i can glean in clues or the right up to hint as to where to go...except the obvious...PI. ive gone to PI and there is no active mission entrance, nor any IDF soldier to attack(if its a kill x number of enemies). it is not at the Tram station as an option. where do i go...what do i do to further this mission. please help thx .

Well, it's Monday now...and I've no idea if you've gotten the answer. If not - what server are you on? Perhaps, inviting someone else may help. If it's Excelsior or Torchbearer, maybe I could help - I've done his arcs with several characters. 

His first arc is always via Dr. Sheridan, in between the hospital and the Crey's gate in Brickstown. 

What's the title of the mission? 

I'm pretty sure that mission is a "Board Transit" mission, as Marchand's story arcs are all contained within Brickstown.  You should have access to the mission from any train station, as well as from inside Ouroboros.

• Like 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

• 3 months later

The attack on PI is accessed in Brickstown through a truck.  This mission is given to you after you have saved the Brickstown bank with the New Praetorians doing their own missions.

You enter the truck to appear on PI.  Look for the beach as the first thing you have to do is eliminate 8 IDF groups off the beach.

Then you head out to the ship anchored in the harbor.  Enter the ship where you have to take out 2 IDF Commanders and 1 IDF Engineer along with their entourages.

After you defeat them, you leave the ship to fight Tremblor and Fusion on the beach.

That is the mission in a nutshell.

By the way, the mission after this one involves taking the transit.

Edited by Elemento

• 4 years later

I was stuck on this mission too.

On 1/12/2020 at 12:43 PM, Elemento said:

Then you head out to the ship anchored in the harbor.  Enter the ship where you have to take out 2 IDF Commanders and 1 IDF Engineer along with their entourages.

Inside IDF ship (where the commanders are), you must go downstairs and hook a U turn on the right hand side of the ship and there are 3 more enemies including an engineer. Unless you clear out this ship, the mission won't end. It was difficult for me to find because I made the commander come upstairs and fight me and didn't realize there was an engineer to kill - oops.

This is finnicky because you cannot view the map inside the ship. When in doubt - hug the walls...