game is stacking newly made characters in the same slot.

CoX4ever

ive tryed the /petition but got no answer from homecoming devs. everytime i try to make a new character it puts it in the same spot, page 1 slot 2. even though there's already a character there. so far its stacked 3 toons on top of an existing char.any toons buried  in that fashion are unsearchable. i have to drag and drop the newly made toons off him to access the original toon in that slot i really dont want to have to remake my main toon because i can no longer make new toons on my account.  if anyone else is haveing this issue please let me know and if any of the devs look at this please fix my account so i can make more toons

We'd need more info.  What hardware are you using?  Processor, Video Card, RAM, etc.  Also, what version of Windows or MacOS are you using?  (Linux?)

Also: a screenshot of what's happening would help immensely so we can see what you see.  Homecoming's post editor allows you to attach screenshots without using a third-party site.

Edited by Tahquitz
Screenshot was huge... forgot the DPI on this silly thing!

Inactive account.  For current info, see GM_Tock.

On the off chance...search for the "playerslot.txt" file in your account's folder within the game folder.

C:\Games\COX\Tequila\wanderingaries\playerslot.txt

Delete the file and restart the game. Mind you, it'll forget the order your alts are in if you do this, so you could make a copy elsewhere just in case.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)