The DPS Cannon Thugs/Storm PvE Generalist Build

Radiaria

7 minutes ago, Crysis said:

Yes, but the “neat trick” of this build for raw DPS is Burnout = Double Gang War.  And triple LS.

Yeah, and then it was discussed how reliant you have to be on the FF proc going off to try to get a half hour recharge down to something anywhere as useful as a global recharge proc

image.png.440bd3ba66421192ca1fb954c5d313c2.pngspacer.pngFlint Eastwood

3 hours ago, JayboH said:

Yeah, and then it was discussed how reliant you have to be on the FF proc going off to try to get a half hour recharge down to something anywhere as useful as a global recharge proc

Yeah but as I already pointed out, its not that hard to do really.  I’ve got three FF +Recharge procs slotted, one each in Gale, Tornado and LS itself.  Those three powers are used multiple times per spawn.  The Proc goes off constantly.  As Recharge is already very high, you are going to get out double/triple tornado, double LS and Gale is just a filler “attack” really used to keep things pinned down under your LS’s or to be kicked in face by the Thugs.  The net result is Burnout is up almost every third spawn.  

The Achilles heel of the set is really END.  If not, I’d have gone with Agility or Musculature over Cardiac for even more.

It’s very easy to get far more than the equivalent of another 7.5% global recharge out of that many FF +Recharge procs than it would be of use to mule one and take Veng as a power that will hardly ever get used.  The whole point of this build set is more damage....not just recharge for recharge sake.  Burnout is that end goal.