Slash commands Help

Dahkness

I main an empath and unlike SB I still have to individually buff everyone. I currently play on a 13inch screen and with all the powers and buffs it just eats up my entire screen.  

The question that brings me here today is...

Is there a slash command that will make it so it only shows my buffs on the players and not there individual buffs or other player buffs? 

Kill Most ITFs! Defender Tank! dahkness11 - Twitch

12 hours ago, Hops said:

I main an empath and unlike SB I still have to individually buff everyone. I currently play on a 13inch screen and with all the powers and buffs it just eats up my entire screen.  

The question that brings me here today is...

Is there a slash command that will make it so it only shows my buffs on the players and not there individual buffs or other player buffs? 

Not that I know of, as a buffer I'd like the option too.

I was ready about the specific method to set up what is displayed and where last night but cannot find the page today (somewhere here: http://www.shenanigunner.com) it's not terribly intuitive and while there are a number of options they don't seem terribly intuitive.

There is not such a command.  It has been requested several times.

Here’s a great article about tweaking the info you see - 

And here’s the article Lost Ninja was referring to

• Like 2

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting