Suggestion: Add Auction House NPCs to SG Bases

It's all in the title!

As someone who likes to do all of his crafting in my SuperGroup base, it would save me a lot of unnecessary running around and remembering numbers if it were possible to place Wentworth or Black Market NPCs in our Supergroup bases.

Also, I just want to say, thank y'all for running these servers - I'm having a blast!

Well, if you can't use /ah in a SG base, is there a way to access the crafting options in a normal zone without going to the University?

I think you can buy the crafting table power from the P2W vendor.

Edit:  It's called Portable Workbench and you can buy it for 10 mill. inf. at P2W or earn it the old fashioned way by getting the Field Crafter Accolade.

• City Council

Hey guys!

We've looked into this and unfortunately it's not workable. /ah (and by extension, WW NPCs) can't be used in bases for the same reason it can't be used in missions. Connecting the auction house to a mapserver uses up a lot of bandwidth, which is why it's limited to outdoor zones only.

• Thanks 2

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

Well, if you can't use /ah in a SG base, is there a way to access the crafting options in a normal zone without going to the University?

I think you can buy the crafting table power from the P2W vendor.

Edit:  It's called Portable Workbench and you can buy it for 10 mill. inf. at P2W or earn it the old fashioned way by getting the Field Crafter Accolade.

The table is on a timer, but recharges quickly enough.  And I find if I keep the recipe/crafting window open, even when the table does go away I can still craft.

Hey guys!

We've looked into this and unfortunately it's not workable. /ah (and by extension, WW NPCs) can't be used in bases for the same reason it can't be used in missions. Connecting the auction house to a mapserver uses up a lot of bandwidth, which is why it's limited to outdoor zones only.

Thank you for looking into it! I'm disappointed, but I appreciate the effort.

I'll try looking into this Portable Workbench power, thanks for the suggestion!