Dual monitors question

Chuckers

On my system, I have two monitors. I play CoH on the main monitor in full screen mode. While I am playing, my mouse with unexpectedly jump to the second monitor and I know I haven't moved it over there. So when I click, I click out of the game. Has anyone else had this issue? I am sure it's system and not game related, but a way to stop it would be cool 🙂

Do you use a wireless mouse?  Have you done all of the system/driver updates for your PC/video card? 

I have a similar problem - sometimes I can't find my cursor in game!  I was on a PuG doing radio missions several weeks ago where I clicked on what I thought was one of my powers during a mission and accidentally quit the team.  Doh!

On 10/7/2019 at 10:19 AM, tafilr said:

Do you use a wireless mouse?  Have you done all of the system/driver updates for your PC/video card? 

I have a similar problem - sometimes I can't find my cursor in game!  I was on a PuG doing radio missions several weeks ago where I clicked on what I thought was one of my powers during a mission and accidentally quit the team.  Doh!

I have a wireless mouse, but I used it wired. I thought I've updated my video card.. it downloads updates automatically. But I can check. Thanks for the tip.

I get this with a wired mouse too.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

Also, what is your video card and are you using any screen fusion software (like NVIDIA's NVSurround)?
If not, there's a hard break between each of the monitors and it's easy to jump across it.

MyRig2017a.jpg

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

7 hours ago, Hyperstrike said:

Also, what is your video card and are you using any screen fusion software (like NVIDIA's NVSurround)?
If not, there's a hard break between each of the monitors and it's easy to jump across it.

I'll have to check when I get home... I can physically move the mouse across the monitors, but it jumps on it's own accord.