Hamidon's Enemy

Ukase

Hamidon's Enemy is supposedly a tip mission given automatically to villains when they ding 30. So, I've got a character, currently villain, but is level 50. 

Do I have to roll a character on an alt account and have them get this mission and invite my alt? Find some other villain that's just turned 30 and ask for an invite - or is there a way to do these through ouroboros? I've looked, and I could be looking in the wrong place...

You're confused.

You get the tip mission at level 50. It's called "Praetoria's Hidden Treasure" You have to defeat 30 Devouring Earth in the mission you get from that tip. If you miss the tip, you can re-play the mission in Ouro (It'll be one of the last mission in the level 50 list)

• Like 1

To give a bit more information, the mission arc (and the tip which starts it) has a 30 to 50 level range. As a villain you can get the "Inside Information" Tip once automatically at level 30, or any level later if you change switch sides to villain (so if a level 40 hero switches to villain, they will get the tip at level 40). 

As mentioned this arc is also in Ouro as a level 50 mission. This is because arcs or missions with large level ranges will show up at their maximum level on the list. So a lvl 30-50 arc like this one will show up as a level 50 arc in Ouro.

• Like 1