Kheld changes

Smiling Joe

So this from the patch notes:

Kheldians (Updated)

Warshade and Peacebringer powers are now customizable:

For human forms, there is a No Bubble theme that will remove the big bubble from the toggles that have it.

For new builds, or characters that have not taken the shape shifts in their builds yet, the shape-shift attacks will now be part of the main powersets, not the Inherent powerset.

Energy Light, Combat Flight, Shadow Step and Shadow Recall are also customizable and now part of the secondary Aura sets.

Power changes:

Respecs will move Nova/Dwarf attacks and travel powers into the Primary and Secondary powersets as appropriate.

The T1 attack of the offensive sets can now be used while in Dwarf form at a reduced range. This should give Dwarf form a new attack to fill in gaps in attack chains.

The T2 attack of the offensive sets can now be used while in Nova form, at a higher recharge and for more damage. This should slightly help with Nova form Single Target damage output.

Shapeshift tray: An option to hide the extra power tray that appears while in Nova or Dwarf form has been added to Null the Gull.

I totally have had like three minutes before work this morning to roll my Kheld. Anyone got any thoughts on this?

Where exactly is the option to hide the 4th tray that slides up?  I've sworn I looked everywhere in the options and I couldn't see it.  Is it something I add to my binds?

There's a plus you can click on, that adds it as a tray.  I usually have six going myself.

I noticed yesterday that I could use Glinting Eye on Nova, thought it was a bug at first. Basically lets you constantly fire off attacks in Nova if you cycle from Bolt->Eye->Bolt->Blast->Repeat.

I feel like that's either a bug or an addition by the score people to round out the nova attack chain. FYI, the warshade version also allows ebon eye.