Devilfish badge for Lusca does not award

darkgob

Teamed with a few other folks to take down Lusca & Tentacles tonight but none of us got the Devilfish badge.  Also my petition got a form letter as a response that was clearly intended to be for the Weekly Strike Target ("you can only receive the reward once per week"), but that's not a problem with the game code... 🙄

6 hours ago, EmmySky said:

I thought you had to contribute to defeating Lusca twice for the badge?

That's the first time I've ever heard of that, and I don't recall that being the case from live.  Additionally, ParagonWiki says nothing about that.  Unless it was changed for SCORE or Homecoming but...why???

8 hours ago, EmmySky said:

I thought you had to contribute to defeating Lusca twice for the badge?

2 hours ago, darkgob said:

That's the first time I've ever heard of that, and I don't recall that being the case from live.  Additionally, ParagonWiki says nothing about that.  Unless it was changed for SCORE or Homecoming but...why???

That's Sally, with Believer.

• Like 1

Death is the best debuff.

• 1 month later

I just experienced what the OP had:  teamed in a 12-14 person League, we defeated Lusca.  One person (replied) said they got the badge; I did not.  I did significant damage (tanked it, mostly).  I'm not badging, don't care about it one way or the other, but thought I'd add to this for posterity.  The badge, Devilfish, did not award for me on 13 Dec 2019.

It's quite common for league organizers putting together people for a GM encounter to not pay attention to consolidating the participants into as few teams as possible.

So you can end up being a "stray" in a League team that fails to hit the damage percentage needed to qualify for the badge.