Questions regarding Energy Mastery on a BA/WP brute

biostem

So I have a level 43-ish BA/WP brute called "The Brave Woodsman".  He's pretty fun to play, but I wanted to make him very well rounded, so invested in leadership, (assault & tactics).  I have tactics slotted with 1 end redux & 3 tohit buffs, 1-2 acc IOs in each attack, and several IO set bonuses granting me extra acc and recharge bonuses.  I took energy mastery for some extra end, recovery, and regen, but skipped focused accuracy.  Since I'm running tactics, is it still worth it to take focused accuracy?  I have 3 power picks left, and I still haven't taken my taunt or self-rez.  The only pool powers I've taken are mighty leap from force of will and assault/tactics.  I'd love to hear your thoughts.  Thanks!

Edited by biostem

What’s your accuracy at now? My understanding is that focused accuracy works a bit differently than +to hit powers, but I don’t feel confident enough in my understanding to explain how. If you’re tighter for slots than power choices it might be worthwhile, as I think the bonus is roughly equivalent to an accuracy in a power. 

24 minutes ago, Shoulung said:

What’s your accuracy at now? My understanding is that focused accuracy works a bit differently than +to hit powers, but I don’t feel confident enough in my understanding to explain how. If you’re tighter for slots than power choices it might be worthwhile, as I think the bonus is roughly equivalent to an accuracy in a power. 

It's a tohit buff, grants resistance to tohit debuffs, and grants extra perception.  Tactics from leadership is somewhat similar, but offers confuse protection instead of the resistance to tohit debuffs, and also affects your entire team.  I have an extra 20% accuracy bonus from IO set bonuses, but AFAIK, extra acc isn't as good as tohit buffs...