Twinshot/Flambeaux behavior glitch

RikOz

During the two missions inside the Shining Stars base in Atlas Park, both Twinshot and Flambeaux exhibit a glitch wherein they are constantly trying to run straight at your character. This results in constant collisions, so they're constantly trying to compensate and adjust their positions, and it just doesn't stop.

As this does not happen at all with Proton and Dillo, I suspect this behavior may be related to the fact that both female characters are "introduced" by them running up to the player's location. In contrast, when the player meets Proton and Dillo, the male NPCs are standing still and the player has to approach them. So I think that, for some reason, Twinshot and Flambeaux are not getting the command to stop once they reach the player's location.

I experienced this as well.

"WHAT DID SHE TAKE?!"

"The secure laptop in the lab. A prototype plasma hand cannon. Four quantum grenades, a phase field generator, a handful of tracking devices, Rauth's briefcase, body armor, a satellite phone, two SSDs, a Beretta 9mm, and my lunch."

They always did that. Nothing new to me... I really hate that story arc.

Along with Grym, in the second mission in the base, running back and forth along the edge of the platform pushing against the railing, until you move around up onto the platform where he can run straight toward you. at which points, he remembers he can jump, jumps over the railing to the lower level, then runs around to the ramp you came up to meet you. The NPC pathing in these missions is abysmal.