Invention tutorial did not give Inventor badge

scorpiorex

It was the last thing I needed for the Field Crafter badge, but I still have neither.  I ran the tutorial solo, and got zilch.  Then  I teamed up with an alt who ran the invention tutorial with me tagging along... they got the Inventor badge, I still did not.  I read the pamphlet, I got doodly squat.  She reads the pamphlet, she gets the badge.  Screenshot attached.  Any help is appreciated.

BuggedInventor.thumb.png.9aee033ed53c8f7864bc9041ef113032.png

Edited by scorpiorex

• 4 months later

Well i wanted to start the invention tutorial at level 49 on one of mine and it seems maybe there is a level cap. I couldn't get the mission. It seems like this should be part of the ouro mission list or something, or it should just cap you to level 25 for it if needed, like a task force will do.

TINKERERS and LEOTARDED personal supergroups on Reunion; open bases! codes TB-9014 and LT-1051

TinkerBell (MAIN) super reflexes / martial arts tanker & badge hunter; Sarabraxus, energy / energy blaster; Sarathustra, fire / therm corruptor

Scotch Bonnie / Caroline Reaper, fire/ss brutes & fire farmers; Granny Fix It / Green Granny / Great Granny, empathy/psi defenders; plus a few others.

@Xarah formerly on Champion, Triumph, Victory, now @chuckv2 / @chuckv3 / @chuckv4 on Reunion

• 2 weeks later