Spines/Fire Brute PL Guide

M3z

Insp macro via Firi to help pop inspirations

/macro SR "insp_combine insight enrage$$insp_combine respite enrage$$insp_combine catch_a_breath enrage$$insp_combine sturdy enrage$$insp_combine break_free enrage$$insp_combine awaken enrage"

/macro MR "insp_combine bounce_back focused_rage$$insp_combine dramatic_improvement focused_rage$$insp_combine emerge focused_rage$$insp_combine take_a_breath focused_rage$$insp_combine keen_insight focused_rage$$insp_combine rugged focused_rage"

/macro LR "insp_combine escape righteous_rage$$insp_combine Restoration righteous_rage$$insp_combine Resurgence righteous_rage$$insp_combine Robust righteous_rage$$insp_combine Second_Wind righteous_rage$$insp_combine Uncanny_Insight righteous_rage"

Another way of doing the insp macro's is (if you are a 1/2/3/4/5/ power activation type player) is to use a bind instead of macro.

So say burn is your most used power so you want your most common inspirations to be combined whenever you use it (small in this case). It would look like :

/bind 1 "powexec_slot1$$insp_combine insight enrage$$insp_combine respite enrage$$insp_combine catch_a_breath enrage$$insp_combine sturdy enrage$$insp_combine break_free enrage$$insp_combine awaken enrage"

Then you want either a power or a key to burn reds quickly.  I personally usually use "r" when I have my binds set up.  So you'll have something that looks like this :

/bind r "Inspexec_name Rage$$Inspexec_name Focused Rage$$inspexec_name Righteous rage$$inspexec_name enrage"

Personally, I also remove Break Free's and Awakens from my drop pool via the P2W vendor, those seem to be a much rarer inspiration and you will often get stuck with 1 or 2 of them sitting in your tray for long periods of time. 

*edit* Another way to do it is to go the macro route, and then just do a bind to activate all the macro's which has you binding a key to activate the combine macros you created. 

Lets say you put your 3 insp combine macros in tray 1 in the 7 8 and 9 slots.  You'd do /bind r "powexec_tray 7 1$$powexec_tray 8 1$$powexec_tray 9 1" 

I *think* it is slot first, tray second as far as numbers go but I can't log on to test atm. Worst case just reverse the numbers. 

Insp macro via Firi to help pop inspirations

/macro SR "insp_combine insight enrage$$insp_combine respite enrage$$insp_combine catch_a_breath enrage$$insp_combine sturdy enrage$$insp_combine break_free enrage$$insp_combine awaken enrage"

/macro MR "insp_combine bounce_back focused_rage$$insp_combine dramatic_improvement focused_rage$$insp_combine emerge focused_rage$$insp_combine take_a_breath focused_rage$$insp_combine keen_insight focused_rage$$insp_combine rugged focused_rage"

/macro LR "insp_combine escape righteous_rage$$insp_combine Restoration righteous_rage$$insp_combine Resurgence righteous_rage$$insp_combine Robust righteous_rage$$insp_combine Second_Wind righteous_rage$$insp_combine Uncanny_Insight righteous_rage"

The one for medium insps should be "take_a_breather" for the blues. Also if you're turning off break frees and awakens you can get rid of that part of each macro and add in the ones for luck/good luck/phenomenal luck.

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube