Captain Mako mission Rescue Arachnos Operatives issue

ZorkNemesis

Captain Mako's first mission requires rescuing two Arachnos operatives as well as defeating a boss.  When I took the mission I had the two operatives spawn with a Spines Longbow Warden, resulting in both of them dying from the damage aura before I could reach them.  The mission was not able to be completed after that despite defeating the boss and clearing the map, a reset was mandatory.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

• 1 year later

Running this mission through Ouro.  Longbow killed the operatives before they could be rescued.  Is this a bug @Piecemeal?

Edit: This definitely seems bugged or at least not tuned right.  I can't get to the second Operative before Longbow kills them.  Four times running at different difficulty and no success.  Mission will not complete due to the second operative being killed before I can reach them.

Edited by Ura Hero

• Retired Developer

I'll add to my list of things to look at. No promises.

• Like 1

"Science. Science, my friend, requires radical gambles and adventures in malpractice sometimes. Take solace in the fact that I tested the majority of these things on the dead, the re-dead, and the nearly departed before I went to live trials.

Honestly, most of my "specimens" were several iterations past being considered a human being with their original fingerprints, teeth, or IDs. So it was rather a lot like experimenting on moaning clay putty."

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master! For science and community!

I run into this one frequently.  Spines Wardens are to blame.  The operative you have to pick up is too close.  But if I recall he'll only spawn if you ramp up your team size or go in with a team.  The boss who's meant to guard is just an Officer.  Going in with small team settings might be a temporary remedy.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.