Super strength + Fire Armor.

Sovera

Farms farms farms. Once in a while someone mentions they made a FA character for regular playing and it is completely unkillable because of its toolbox. Anyone has a base build for it with their experiences on the topic?

• 10 months later
On 11/9/2019 at 5:40 AM, Sovera said:

Farms farms farms. Once in a while someone mentions they made a FA character for regular playing and it is completely unkillable because of its toolbox. Anyone has a base build for it with their experiences on the topic?

I got all excited when I saw the header. Sorry you didn't get a reply.

Just now, WillParkinson said:

I got all excited when I saw the header. Sorry you didn't get a reply.

Happens sometimes. Nearly a year later (11 months?) I can say that, yes, Fire Armor on a Tanker does the near unkillable ^^ I didn't like Rage and its crash so stopped trying to like SS though.

16 hours ago, flip said:

I've got a feeling no one is setting any farm clear records with psi melee 😛

Not always about speed, but about style.  Red inspiration conversion macro to get to damage cap (better with a kinetic anyway), you don't rage and seen a few without Rage among the few people who SS.  And its not that much slower, its not like if you were farming with Martial Arts 😝

I challenge you to AE #17699, 5 mission long farm....lots and lots and lots *Spongebob 1 eternity later* lots of bosses, EBs, and hostages turned EB .  Bring a couple of brute friends, a rad and a kinetic 😉.  Started with 5 farm brutes, 3 lowbies to PL; 1 brute had to go second mission, 1 left on mission 3, and we changed level on 4th to +1 and 5th to -1.  3 hours of people cursing at me for suggesting it, but 1 lowbie got to level 43 from level 1.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

As challenge, ran Briggs 125 killing all even stragglers.  Messed up timing hitting the button so 3 out of 5 was 3:45 3:52, and 4:32 last one because I was distracted.  

Ran a full round again after looking at Farm Fresh builds, they list just over 20-23 mins average for Briggs 5 missions. 

26:49

Missed about half a map worth across all 5, they were so spread out.  Couldn't keep damage cap, going in with a pocket full of reds kinda messed up the macro conversion and always sat low.  Insight always triggered ON Mass levitate, so no bonus damage there.  And in a rush, so fumbling keys and missing rotations while Incarnates (1 at 4, rest at 3, no pet or judgement yet as am I lazy) were up but forgetting to hit them.

Probably get 29-30 mins on a good day.  So, its not that much slower.  Sometimes it about showing up late to the party to make a big impression; using a non-FoTM flavored build 🤣

Edited by Outrider_01

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

• 3 months later
On 11/9/2019 at 5:40 AM, Sovera said:

Take a look at Jankomatic's reply on this thread. Not sure it's what you're looking for, but it seems pretty solid.

• Like 2