The Lotus Drops has no animation for blasters

WhiteNightingale

I'm talking about the one in blasters' Ninja Training set. It just has no animation, it shows nothing on execution.

I know the staff is probably too busy, but here's to hoping. It's really annoying having a power with a dead animation where only the floating numbers tell you if something even happened.

Edited by WhiteNightingale

AE ARCS:

Most Dangerous Game (ongoing): 16058, 16059, 16060, 4363, 15230, 22386, 23645 * The God Machine (finished): 26365 * Family Reunion (finished): 18920 * Remnants (finished): 5405, 5408, 5411, 5597 * Ball and Chain (finished): 33690 * The Scroll of the Spirit Dragon (finished): 37070 * Prime Real Estate (finished):  43979 * Lord of War (finished):  49034 * Euthanatos (ongoing): 41945, 54307, 54312, 50727

• 2 weeks later
On 11/13/2019 at 12:58 AM, WhiteNightingale said:

I'm talking about the one in blasters' Ninja Training set. It just has no animation, it shows nothing on execution.

I know the staff is probably too busy, but here's to hoping. It's really annoying having a power with a dead animation where only the floating numbers tell you if something even happened.

I thought it was just my crappy Graphics Card. But yes, I see it too.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

This is not true. However, Ninja Training's sword draw animation overrides the animation of the first sword attack you use in a row. If you alternate sword-blast-sword-blast, you will never actually play a sword animation. But if you use, say, Golden Dragonfly -> Lotus Drops, you will still see the Lotus Drops jump and spin animation.

This is actually kind of nice, because Golden Dragonfly has a bit of a long animation, where you jump and hangtime. So, it's kinda nice to be able to cancel it.