Female Banished Pantheon

Zombie Hustler

On a mission for Unai Kemen today I encountered some foes I don't recall seeing pre-Homecoming: female Banished Pantheon. There are some shamaness characters that are new to me.

This is pretty cool (and a much needed expansion for some of these villain groups that are still very male-only). Is this something the devs have cooked up, or was this in pre-sunset CoH and I never noticed?

5 minutes ago, Zombie Hustler said:

On a mission for Unai Kemen today I encountered some foes I don't recall seeing pre-Homecoming: female Banished Pantheon. There are some shamaness characters that are new to me.

This is pretty cool (and a much needed expansion for some of these villain groups that are still very male-only). Is this something the devs have cooked up, or was this in pre-sunset CoH and I never noticed?

If I had to guess, they were probably added around the same time as the female Skulls, Hellions, etc... 

• Like 1

Need us some Female Outcasts and Trolls, too.  Of course, I believe the game lore states that excess use of the Dirty 'Dyne which causes Trollification also has a side-effect of loss of sexual characteristics, so the Female Trolls would be the Minion Rank . . . which might cause some confuse/concern for those who don't know about that part of the lore.