Shaman Character: Which AT / Power set?

Lockpick

So many concepts...

I was thinking about making a Shaman like character, but couldn't decide on the AT / Power Set.  I was thinking Plant/Nature Controller with the Sorcery pool. 

Anyone have any thoughts?

These are the powers Shaman has according to the Marvel Wiki:

• Alter Appearance
  • Astral Projection
  • Mystical Bolts
  • Healing
  • Illusion Casting
  • Cause sleep
  • Elemental/Weather Control: Shaman could affect weather, such as causing a blizzard. He could also use small elements within his pouch, such as creating a stone golem or a fire barrier.
  • Plant Control-Shaman could cause vines to appear and entangle foes
  • Natural Dimensional Nullification: Through the power of nature, he could nullify extra dimensional magics or return an extra dimensional being to its home dimension.
  • Restoration: Using his pouch, Shaman could revert altered beings to their natural state. A special ritual could cure people possessed by the Wendigo.
  • Teleportation
  • Time Travel
  • Flight: He could levitate and fly riding wind. He seemed to be mostly adept at flying vertically.
  • Totems: Shaman could use various totems.
  • Commune with Animals
  • Commune with Spirits: He could request any spirits present in an area to assist him with the Spirit Staff.
  • Telepathy/Empathy: Shaman has mentally linked to his daughter. He could also detect the presence of evil.

1 hour ago, Lockpick said:

• Mystical Bolts
  • Healing
  • Cause sleep
  • Elemental/Weather Control: Shaman could affect weather, such as causing a blizzard. He could also use small elements within his pouch, such as creating a stone golem or a fire barrier.
  • Teleportation
  • Flight: He could levitate and fly riding wind. He seemed to be mostly adept at flying vertically.

All the above could be done by Plant/Storm plus the appropriate pool powers.

plants storm empathy earth water beast MM  a whole lot of powers seem to fit that bill 

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

1 hour ago, Lockpick said:

So many concepts...

I was thinking about making a Shaman like character, but couldn't decide on the AT / Power Set.  I was thinking Plant/Nature Controller with the Sorcery pool. 

Anyone have any thoughts?

These are the powers Shaman has according to the Marvel Wiki:

• Alter Appearance
  • Astral Projection
  • Mystical Bolts
  • Healing
  • Illusion Casting
  • Cause sleep
  • Natural Dimensional Nullification: Through the power of nature, he could nullify extra dimensional magics or return an extra dimensional being to its home dimension.
  • Restoration: Using his pouch, Shaman could revert altered beings to their natural state. A special ritual could cure people possessed by the Wendigo.
  • Teleportation
  • Time Travel
  • Totems: Shaman could use various totems.
  • Commune with Animals
  • Commune with Spirits: He could request any spirits present in an area to assist him with the Spirit Staff.
  • Telepathy/Empathy: Shaman has mentally linked to his daughter. He could also detect the presence of evil.

You can't get all of those powers into 1 build, decide whether you want to be an MM, Def, or Controller