December 2019 Donations & Finances

Cipher

I finally made it work this time!

Yay!

Is there a badge?

Keep up the good work!

• Thanks 1

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

• 2 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later

Haven't logged in yet, still setting up but so thankful!! will be donating when the next window opens up, and every month I am able!
I think it's great that you publish the breakdown of where everything goes, I know maintaining servers is probably taking a lot to try and keep them running smooth and it's great to see what exactly you are doing!!

question though, do you think you'll eventually legally/logistically be able to accept recurring/monthly donations? I know not everyone can afford every month but if I'm able I'd like to be able to do a small regular support so everyone can enjoy what you've done!

Thanks again!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AngelKofsky said:

Haven't logged in yet, still setting up but so thankful!! will be donating when the next window opens up, and every month I am able!
I think it's great that you publish the breakdown of where everything goes, I know maintaining servers is probably taking a lot to try and keep them running smooth and it's great to see what exactly you are doing!!

question though, do you think you'll eventually legally/logistically be able to accept recurring/monthly donations? I know not everyone can afford every month but if I'm able I'd like to be able to do a small regular support so everyone can enjoy what you've done!

Thanks again!

I second this! I'm always upset when I miss the window! :(

• Widower unfeatured and unpinned this topic