Paladin Bugged?

hondazcrxsi

I have been trying (for a month or so) to find Paladin in KR.  It seems there might be a bug preventing him from spawning.  The Shining Stars just stand around and do nothing either. The last time I heard of anyone seeing him in KR was over the summertime and unfortunately, I missed him at that time as well.  

Also, any info I find relating to Paladin pertains to the old method of preventing his construction but that has since changed.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

I just brought it to the attention of a GM related to the Indomitable server this morning; he ended up creating a new instance of KR and draining the old one. However the second time I did the Paladin event, I noticed that Paladin's health bar in the event UI wasn't updating relative to where his actual health bar was at. Somehow the event wasn't recognizing when Paladin died, so as of right now it still thinks Paladin is stomping around somewhere when in fact he's been gone for the last half hour. The Shining Stars are still standing around too.

Does anyone have any info on what might make this bug repeatable? The first time we did the event this morning, we successfully stopped Pally from doing enough property damage to fill the secondary objective bar; this last time, we couldn't, and it happened to bug out as well. Could the secondary objective be the key?

21 minutes ago, Trance said:

I just brought it to the attention of a GM related to the Indomitable server this morning; he ended up creating a new instance of KR and draining the old one. However the second time I did the Paladin event, I noticed that Paladin's health bar in the event UI wasn't updating relative to where his actual health bar was at. Somehow the event wasn't recognizing when Paladin died, so as of right now it still thinks Paladin is stomping around somewhere when in fact he's been gone for the last half hour. The Shining Stars are still standing around too.

Does anyone have any info on what might make this bug repeatable? The first time we did the event this morning, we successfully stopped Pally from doing enough property damage to fill the secondary objective bar; this last time, we couldn't, and it happened to bug out as well. Could the secondary objective be the key?

I was finally able to get the badge for paladin. A GM created a new instance of KR for me as well but from what I can tell it is true that the only way he spawns Organically is when the server Is reset. This badge was very frustrating to get

• 1 month later
  • 1 month later