Savage Melee rotation...

Sovera

...can you believe I can't find this anywhere? So apparently Hemorrhage is pants and we are better off not using it and hoarding our stacks of Frenzy. Alright, fine. But then what? Maiming Slash, Vicious Slash, ???, profit?

Rend is too slow at 2.11. Hemorrhage, as mentioned, not to be used. What then? It looks like Savage Strike is on the menu but I can't find a confirmation.

Any Savage Melee players out there? Halp!

1 hour ago, Frosticus said:

I imagine hemo is fine to use at 4 or less stacks. you just want to avoid exhaustion. 

It's one of the hardest hitting attacks in the game for stalkers from hide. Not sure how it turns out for scrappers.

I'm trying to find the post about it again but Hemo's long cast + stack eating made it a loss to use. Great for Stalkers though.

interesting. I'd suggest that consuming stacks shouldnt matter (outside of causing lockout) because they just improve rech and end discount. neither of which should be leaned upon for an attack rotation, but are nice for long cooldowns.

I'd imagine the chain of maiming>viscious>maiming>hemo

Is what I'd be looking at. that would be a continual cycle of 4 stack hemo with no lockout. 

I guess blood thist kinda hoops you though as it sets you to 5?

is hemo with no stacks a worse attack than all the others? what about with procs cause it is a great proc power? perhaps not using blood thirst is better as it is a low damage buff. might not be worth the animation time?

• Like 1