The roleplay on Everlasting...

StGabriel

I have to say that the RP on Everlasting has been wonderful. So many diverse and wonderful backgrounds all melding together to become a huge underlying storyline along with the main one. Thank you all.

Should you see any of my characters, please do not hesitate to do any RP.

Thank you all for inspiring me again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later

I'm not really a roleplayer (much too shy!) but I mainly play on Everlasting and it's been really cool seeing so many people around me get right into it.  Really great that such a big social aspect of the game is alive and well.

@Hissatsuman, you can mainly find me on Everlasting!

• 2 weeks later
On 1/3/2020 at 3:48 PM, VileTerror said:

Is roleplaying something you think you might want to try to explore in the future?  There are some excellent resources online for how to "break in" to roleplay.  http://RPG.net has a great deal available.

Maybe one day. If I'm part of a team doing radios or whatever and people are running in-character, I'll throw out a line here or there, so I'm not opposed to it, but I don't think I'm quite ready to be joining in RP events or anything yet. Thanks for the link anyhow!

@Hissatsuman, you can mainly find me on Everlasting!

Agree. I would also not consider myself a roleplayer or have really much active interest in roleplaying my character, but I do appreciate and enjoy existing in an environment where that goes on and would certainly be respectful and play along in any scenarios i got caught up in.

• Like 1