Enjoying Paragon!

Snarky

Just wanted to take a minute and be grateful

i have gnarly 50 i can rip around incarnate trials and level 50 task forces.  Special thanks to Hyperstrike there. 

i have started and deleted dozens of characters and builds having great fun with costumes and powersets

i have a handful of 50s

i have started and quit trying to solo blueside two times. I am on my second attempt at soloing redside and i have as much energy for it as i finish 15-19 content as when i started.  Going to be a winner

i am hoarding enhancers and salvage and burning through cash on the market to get the toys

i join in with PUG TF allatime and am usually helpful if sometimes Snarky

i have my world back

thank you. Happy Holidays

• Like 5

awww

I kept reading thinking surely this was a lead up to some complaints, but they weren't there. Happy Holidays!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I have to work next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday then will be off for 2 1/2 weeks!  I plan to take my dozen or two 50s and get them some accolades, fill in some TFs some are missing, get them all to t4 everything and maybe get their common IOs to sets so they can be more uber.  

Its wonderful to be able to make plans.  I love roaming the city and even just street sweeping.  I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!

• Like 1