Any tips for non-target AOE and control pad?

Sorreah

I use a control pad to play, which works well for most things except when it comes to non targeted AOE. since it involves having to move around the target and then actually clicking, these seem to be the bane of using a controller. I could just grab my mouse really fast, but then that leaves me kinda in a lurch with everything else...any tips or ideas? much appreciated 

1 hour ago, Sorreah said:

I use a control pad to play, which works well for most things except when it comes to non targeted AOE. since it involves having to move around the target and then actually clicking, these seem to be the bane of using a controller. I could just grab my mouse really fast, but then that leaves me kinda in a lurch with everything else...any tips or ideas? much appreciated 

When you say "non targeted aoe", do you mean powers that you simply place at a location, instead of on an enemy?

Edited by biostem

13 hours ago, EmmySky said:

powexeclocation target (powernamehere)

powexeclocation me (powernamehere)

Like:

/bind f "Powexeclocation target Freezing Rain"

will activate freezing rain on your target (friend or foe, I tested it by raining on Ms. Liberty)

IIRC the powexeclocation command can also take arguments for distance and radial direction, in case you don't want to target on yourself.

For example: powexec_location 0:10 is directly in front of you "0", and 10 units away from you). The direction is 0 - 359 IIRC with "90" being to your right.

• Like 1