Preatoria Spy Content

NarciValentry

Hello! I am reporting that the spy content in Preatoria is currently utterly broken and inaccessible. Story missions are comparable, however whenever given the choice to contact Calvin Scott, you are unable to do so as he is stuck in his normal dialogue options.

Clearing his quests, restarting missions, going to him directly, does not work. You are currently unable to side with the resistance for spy choices. Someone I met ingame said the same thing happened for them during loyalist missions.
If there is any further info that I can provide please let me know.

Spoiler
  • image.png.deb54d1ed2f9433f06ec79564ae4640b.pngunknown.png
  • unknown.png

image.png

I encountered something in Praetoria recently that I wonder if it could be related.

I ran the arc in which Crow betrays you and then you kill him.  But even after he had betrayed me and was no longer visible in the world Calvin Scott kept trying to introduce me to him, but of course I couldn't meet him because he was gone.

• 6 months later

I'm doing Praetorian content now, and this is still an issue.

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

Very important: If you want to infiltrate the other faction, you have to play the tutorial.  You cannot access the infiltration side objectives unless you speak to Provost Marchand or Calvin Scott in the tutorial mission.  If you do not, they will not acknowledge you if you call them up.

This is never really mentioned anywhere, however if you side with the Resistance during the tutorial, Calvin Scott will mention that he would like to place agents among the Loyalists.

I encountered something in Praetoria recently that I wonder if it could be related.

I ran the arc in which Crow betrays you and then you kill him.  But even after he had betrayed me and was no longer visible in the world Calvin Scott kept trying to introduce me to him, but of course I couldn't meet him because he was gone.

This is a seperate bug entirely.  Calvin Scott will occasionally just skip ahead to his story arc when presenting the Neutropolis contacts.  Unfortunately running them out of order results in being locked out of previous Crusader arcs for the remainder of your stay in Praetoria.  Scott's arc is supposed to be the final arc in the Crusader storyline, while Crow's is two arcs before it.

Edited by ZorkNemesis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.