Added Respec Feature

Wavicle

It would be nice if there was a button on the last screen of the respec process that allowed you to move All enhancements (or at least the first 70, I guess) from "Unassigned" to "Enhancement Inventory".

I mean, there are a lot of things that I wish were different about respecs, but that seems like it might be doable, no?

Edited by sacredlunatic

Definitely on my wish list to be honest.

Better yet populate and use from your initial 70 slots, and only put the enhancements that won't fit into the trays into the "overflow".

Additional use only trays would be a good idea (you cannot place anything into them once you leave the Respec screen but you can take out of them either in the respec screen or elsewhere.

Also is there a reason we're limited to 70? Seems a rather arbitrary limit.

Ideally we'd have an import/export function to Mid's so on respec it simply inputs the Mid's build including enhancements if possible.  I realize I'm asking a lot here however.

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Call Me Awesome said:

Ideally we'd have an import/export function to Mid's so on respec it simply inputs the Mid's build including enhancements if possible.  I realize I'm asking a lot here however.

that one seems highly unlikely to happen, seems like a lot of effort for something that doesn't happen very often

Mayhem

It's my Oeuvre baby!

22 minutes ago, boggo2300 said:

that one seems highly unlikely to happen, seems like a lot of effort for something that doesn't happen very often

As I said, it would be a lot to ask.  Great, but a lot to ask.

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler