Ghost hunting question

FireBrandi

I’ve started switching to the dark side to get those badges.  One problem on the pirate ghost hunting badges.  How can I lure them over to the ghost traps when even using brawl will one-shot them?  As a blaster the only taunting I can do is through massive damage.

What's your AT and Pri/Sec? There may be positional powers you can use to push them around?

Also, at level 50, you have access to 3 builds. If you're not using them, start a 2nd build up and spec into the Presence pool so you can Provoke them, or the teleport pool so you can just TP them one at a time. Since these guys are half your level you don't have to worry much about enhancements, maybe just recharge so you can spam it. A power to keep them in place while you kill them might be useful, too.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, EmperorSteele said:

What's your AT and Pri/Sec? There may be positional powers you can use to push them around?

Blaster  Fire/Fire, incarnate with 4 purple IO sets.    Nothing to push anyone around.

I've never looked at other builds option.  Have to add that to my list of stuff to check out.   Thanks

Haha, yeah, that doesn't sound like it has positional options! I just wanted to make sure. I've mained a Mind/Kin since live and was doing this badge the hard way until it dawned on me that both those powersets have repositioning tools! Not great ones, but better than nothing! Good luck!