Auto attack bug? Keeps turning on

Moogoth

I made a cential and my auto attack keeps turning on but only on my single target attack. Normaly i have to hold ctrl and click the power to turn it on. But i just click it like normal (or also just put 1 to cast it) but it randomly turns on auto and i cant turn it off auto untill it casts ...then i can turn it off. Its very anoying. Is there any fix for this?

I have checked that. The odd thing is, is its only with this cential hero i made my others dont do it at all. (Im using electric attack and shadow secondary) and even stranger is its only the one attack that it dos it with no mater were it is in my tray (its the sec electric attack from the top one i forget the name of it) 

You are seeing the sentinel inherent power, opportunity.  When the opportunity arises, your t1 attack and t2 attack will each have a colored circle, red and green respectively, so you can choose if you want offensive or defensive boosts.  Auto powers are delineated with a yellow circle.  Some other archetypes use combo systems which use orange circles in the same way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, EmmySky said:

You are seeing the sentinel inherent power, opportunity.  When the opportunity arises, your t1 attack and t2 attack will each have a colored circle, red and green respectively, so you can choose if you want offensive or defensive boosts.  Auto powers are delineated with a yellow circle.  Some other archetypes use combo systems which use orange circles in the same way.

Well that makes more sense then. Odd that its a green circle exactly like if i ctrl+click a power for auto-cast. Thanks o thought it was auto casting it lol 🙂 thx for help!