Very slow at Retrieving Character List

DarkPawnC

Whenever I try to select a server it takes a bout a full minute to retrieve character list, I tried different servers but ran into the same problem with all of them. I know it's not a problem with my internet because people in the same house as me have basically no wait time.

I searched a few different ways but couldn't find another post on this so I figured I would ask if anyone might have an Idea as to what's going on.

Edit: I said minute in my original post but I wasn't really counting it out. Recently I started putting on videos when it started to get a better idea and it usually takes at least 2.

I pulled my old computer out of the mothballs to play CoH again in style. It could run the game in ultra with no problems. Everything works flawlessly when in game but retrieving the characters takes forever. Funny thing is I was running the game on my surface pro 3 prior and I have no problems loading the characters. Some insight would be awesome.

Tried lowering the graphics to minimum with little to no difference in loading time for my character list. Like it may have changed it by about 20 seconds, but with a 2 minute or longer wait time it's not really a large factor.