Two Accounts, One Screenshot Folder

OneHitWonder

I'm running two accounts on my computer, but only one seems to be able to take screenshots.  Is there a way to make both accounts use the same screenshot folder at the same time, or make a separate screenshots folder for the second account?

I'm fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

Are you running them at the same time? That 'may' (never tried / don't use internal SS method) be the issue, but TBH I use my editing app when I want to SS (never on the fly).

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

• Game Master

As far as the client is concerned, the screenshot folder covers all instances running on the same executable.

I'd check the key binds on that other account.  I suspect there's no key bind defined for the screenshot key on that character.  (Unless you use bind files on your toons that you use to remap on all your toons, every character has unique binds.) 

• Like 1

Homecoming: City of Heroes -- Want to play? Start here. - Enjoy helping others? Join us as a GM.

13 hours ago, GM_Tahquitz said:

As far as the client is concerned, the screenshot folder covers all instances running on the same executable.

I'd check the key binds on that other account.  I suspect there's no key bind defined for the screenshot key on that character.  (Unless you use bind files on your toons that you use to remap on all your toons, every character has unique binds.) 

I do have bind files that I use on every toon.  And it's not always the same account that can take the screenshots. I believe it's the last one I log in on that is able to do it.  I'll double check and let you know.

I'm fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

I wonder if you did 2 completely separate installs, 1 for each account if that would solve the issue. Like a COH1 folder, then a COH2 folder both on the C drive, with their own separate Tequila shortcuts ( also notated as 1 and 2 perhaps ).

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X