Blue Jay

On the day of the Location Severing Disaster, I stumpled through just another radio call and into one of the lost forest of imagination's' lost forests. In this timber, I went in a mish in PI and came out in AP and thought "that's kinda fun".

Do it again, please

Edited by Blue Jay

Put into practice that which cannot be thought

Badges: Victory: 1345 Homecoming: 1596
Discord: Blue Jay#2187

❤️

Bluejays are fierce!

5 hours ago, Blue Jay said:

On the day of the Location Severing Disaster, I stumpled through just another radio call and into one of the lost forest of imagination's' lost forests. In this timber, I went in a mish in PI and came out in AP and thought "that's kinda fun".

I once went into a mission entrance and appeared in someone else's mission - I thought the enemies were a bit low and then I stumbled across another player, whose mission it was. 

This must have been in about issue 4 and I remember having to haul myself back out of the Hollows to Independence Port or wherever I should have been and try again.

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

1 hour ago, Gulbasaur said:

I once went into a mission entrance and appeared in someone else's mission - I thought the enemies were a bit low and then I stumbled across another player, whose mission it was. 

This must have been in about issue 4 and I remember having to haul myself back out of the Hollows to Independence Port or wherever I should have been and try again.

I think it was a little later than that, actually. It was affecting paper missions as I recall (there was some discussion from people who wanted to make it a "feature" and hunt cross-alignment.)

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Probably a synch bug. Same thing happened about month ago to me, went in AE mission and I was waiting with 1 guy for over 5 mins.  We loaded into separate instances of same map, rest of group was in another.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer