Lunk's CoH character photo-manip stuff

Big Lunk

I'm trying to get back in to the practice of doing photo-manipulation stuff again, as CoH was always a good source of inspiration.
I'll update the post as and when I add stuff, and occasionally bump if there's any interest.

Most recent:
My dimension hopping, cyborg-fungus lady, Eve Ash (Advanced Synthetic Human Mk5, unit 14).

vjfWpo6.jpgkOGowiy.jpg
(I hate using game assets as it's cheap, and it can take some work tyring to remove jaggies and pixels, but rebuilding that chest piece from scratch just wasn't going to happen)
Base images for face and body in spoiler, but not the 6 sources needed to do the hair.

Spoiler

5oY6OOf.jpg

A couple of older ones of Lehrer, a "thing" wearing the face of a 1930s serial killer.
I enjoy pulling up Lehrer in "character face claim" threads, as he's always been made up of component pieces to match this look, and never an individual face, which means makes it easy to dial up the creep factor by overemphasizing features.
Pretty sure that's John Dillenger's hair in the mugshot though.

kBKjD8K.jpgJ04fK9i.jpg

Going to be doing a couple of bits for SG mates soon, which will be posted as and when.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later

vKwWwFk.jpg1hS2gIx.jpg

Duncan Prydain (AKA Donnchadh the young, Duncanus De Britannia, Merlin ("No, not THE Merlin, but don't underestimate what people will believe if you can speak Brythonic and do a bit of magic... I grew a beard and everything"), and Duncan the Undying.)
My couple-of-thousand-year-old druid, plant/storm controller, and accidental immortal.
Along with his "Sidekick", Kowethes, a shape shifting Fae who prefers to spend most of their time as a Corgi for various reasons (and who is a beast/nat MM, using either Coyote and a tiny canine body with beast run).

Edited by Big Lunk
  • Like 1

On 1/20/2020 at 6:46 AM, Big Lunk said:

vjfWpo6.jpgkOGowiy.jpg
(I hate using game assets as it's cheap, and it can take some work tyring to remove jaggies and pixels, but rebuilding that chest piece from scratch just wasn't going to happen)

I think it's a great use of game assets.  Nicely done.  😎👍

• Like 1