Buyback option

Alexdaddy

This would be cool. Don't see it happening any time soon. Not because the coding would be super hard, I think, but more because it would take a lot of testing to prevent exploits It would be a great QoL upgrade, though. They have warnings to prevent selling things but those are so annoying on any sale you have components for I turn them off. Everything you buy or sell should go into an "escrow window" until you leave the merchant. If you click on an item in it the transaction is reversed.

Not an option really, how many items do you expect the data base to hold? Until server reset?  It is very old programming, Ever Quest had it in 1999 but only up to 40 item slots visible in the merchant, hundreds of bat wings behind a single slot and others below the 40 limit could be anything if you bought them out.

Its pretty much a a vacumn into the vendor, recipes/salvage/inspiration out and only inspiration in to the characters.  TO, DO, SO out from random stores. Salvage seeded from /ah to delete inf and only Recipe are really traded.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

I had such a faulty mouse, too. It was during Issue 12, I think, when Positron's TF was still a single very long thing. And when there were no Merits yet and a single recipe from an exclusive pool would drop after a TF instead. Guess what I accidentally sold.