Stunned + Immobilized = Still Mobile???

VV

So, I've been kind of noticing something odd as I played my Dark Control, so I went and tested it today, and sure enough it is happening. If I pop Heart of Darkness (Stun) followed by Living Shadows (Immobilize), the targets are NOT immobilized! They continue to wander/slide around as if they were simply stunned. It's not a huge issue, but sometimes they wander far, and that gets annoying. Has anyone else noticed this? Is this a known issue? Is it a bug? A feature? Does it only happen to Dark control? Anybody? Bueller?

It depends what kind of mobs you're hitting; Circle of Thorns Death Mages at +4 still give my controllers less trouble than blue-con Nemesis lieutenants and minions, especially those little crab automaton things.  

Those of you who continue to profess a belief in the Users will receive the standard, substandard training which will result in your eventual elimination.
That will be all.

On 1/29/2020 at 2:14 PM, VV said:

If I pop Heart of Darkness (Stun) followed by Living Shadows (Immobilize), the targets are NOT immobilized!

Have you tried reversing the power sequencing so you Immobilize first and then Stun?

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

Okay, these are all good thoughts. I have not specifically noticed which critters this happens on, I will keep an eye out. I have done it in reverse order, but I have not noticed if it works better one way or another. I will have to keep an eye out for that, too. Thanks!