Emailing Items

kaori912

Is it possible that we can add more then just 1 item to mail to someone like a stack of salvage or multiple enhancements got so many recipes/enhancements that i want to use on other builds that i store in email kinda annoying to having to send 1 item at a time in an email.

Also possible that instead of scrolling of how many of the item u wanna move like to the Auction house it will just get the most of the stack instead of capping at 10 for salvage but when u got like 20 of the same item u have to move it over twice instead of once i know its a small thing but with alot of items kinda gets tedious

Here we go again was already expect another suggestion like this.  You can do something easier and nobody likes it when I mention it *sigh* 😞

Use a SG, store on tables after making them. And pick up with other character. You don't need to email up to 70 SO when it can take you 10 mins to build them and 5 to transfer though it's a hassle getting them out of the tray because resolution size.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

oh i know that but i would like to see what i got on the fly. just in case i got a duplicate i can then just sell it me claiming an item with email is alot faster then going into the super group and i got it emailed to my global name but the subject shows what toon its going for when im farming just trying to make things a little easier especially trying to email multiple reward merits when u have 200 on 1 toon emailing 1 at a time its kinda pointless

You can use that port to base, do your business and exit the star Trek transport beam to appear in the exact spot.  I just keep purples some procs and red salvage, anything else is trash or vendored.  Pop in and make, drop off and pop out.  Can ways figure out later, they will sell a bit more as an enhancement then a recipe.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

13 hours ago, Outrider_01 said:

You can use that port to base, do your business and exit the star Trek transport beam to appear in the exact spot.

Does that work when you're on a mission map? I knew about returning to the starting spot, but didn't think it would work in a mission. That would be handy, as I've been storing inspirations in my mail just in case I find I need a particular kind.

Naw, you should port out of the mission and appear in the SG, but missions are instant generated.  Like when you log out near a door and walk out when you log in, you won'tport back into the mission. .  But I don't use it the port often, so not positive.

bind ` "inspexec_name enrage$$inspcombine respite enrage$$inspcombine catch_a_breath enrage$$inspcombine insight enrage$$inspcombine sturdy enrage$$inspcombine luck enrage"

Copy from / slash all the way to the end " parenthesis or it will mess up.  Essential /bind -> enrage"  and also after /bind is ` tilde key next to 1...you can /bind T or what ever of your choice key by changing it. (color doesn't matter, its just to make it more visible on the forum)

Edited by Outrider_01

12 hours ago, RikOz said:

That would be handy, as I've been storing insirations in my mail just in case I find I need a particular kind.

bind ` "inspexec_name enrage$$inspcombine respite enrage$$inspcombine catch_a_breath enrage$$inspcombine insight enrage$$inspcombine sturdy enrage$$inspcombine luck enrage"

Copy from / slash all the way to the end " parenthesis or it will mess up.  Essential /bind -> enrage"  and also after /bind is ` tilde key next to 1...you can /bind T or what ever of your choice key by changing it. (color doesn't matter, its just to make it more visible on the forum

Makes red from hitting a keyboard button. Play with it to make others but it gets awkward. Can filter out medium and large inspiration to simplify.

On 2/3/2020 at 5:49 AM, Outrider_01 said:

Here we go again was already expect another suggestion like this.  You can do something easier and nobody likes it when I mention it *sigh* 😞

Use a SG, store on tables after making them. And pick up with other character. You don't need to email up to 70 SO when it can take you 10 mins to build them and 5 to transfer though it's a hassle getting them out of the tray because resolution size.

I get what you're saying and 100% agree that devs have other more important things to focus on, but I wanna point out something you've missed here. On solo TF attempts, such as doing Apex TF solo, you typically have to mail yourself 30-40 insps that you access mid-fight, so going to the SG base literally isn't an option in that case.

2 hours ago, Flints said:

I get what you're saying and 100% agree that devs have other more important things to focus on, but I wanna point out something you've missed here. On solo TF attempts, such as doing Apex TF solo, you typically have to mail yourself 30-40 insps that you access mid-fight, so going to the SG base literally isn't an option in that case.

No one said for a situational moment.  That I could understand