How many slots should I invest into Maneuvers?

48 minutes ago, Sou1catcher said:

I have TT:Maneuver with three Red Fortune and a LotG. How many slots should I devote to Leadership's Maneuvers and should I just slot it the same way?

Also  Leadership's Tactics, what kind of slotting does a ranged Fortunata require?

Slot them similarly to TT versions with a stronger focus on endurance reduction. The Leadership versions have almost double the endurance cost of the TT versions.

Personally, I think they're both skippable unless you solo a lot as they're both such common buffs at top levels that you'll be covered in most teams.

Edited by Gulbasaur
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

Well use Mids Reborn and make a build aiming for a goal, with Forts that usually perma mindlink. Figure out how much recharge you need to achieve that if that's what you're going for. Otherwise slot the necessary amount of defense needed to softcap for incarnate content as it's easy as a Fort.

From there pump everything into damage.

• Like 1

I slot as follows:

CT: Defense gets 3 slots (Kismet ToHit, Shield Wall global, LotG recharge)

TT: Maneuvers gets 2 slots (both LotG, recharge and Def/End)

TT: Leadership has a single slot with the %BuildUp proc.

This slotting may be a little selfish, but my build is also throwing damage, controls and debuffs (plus a Taunt) into the mix.

6 hours ago, Sou1catcher said:

I have TT:Maneuver with three Red Fortune and a LotG. How many slots should I devote to Leadership's Maneuvers and should I just slot it the same way?

I do this in my builds ...

On 9/1/2019 at 9:48 PM, Redlynne said:

Tactical Training: Maneuvers    

•  Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance: Level 27
  • Red Fortune - Defense/Recharge: Level 27
  • Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance/Recharge: Level 27
  • Red Fortune - Defense: Level 27
  • Red Fortune - Endurance: Level 27
  • Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed: Level 25

• 1.5% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 2.5%, MezResist(Held) 2.5%, MezResist(Stunned) 2.5%, MezResist(Sleep) 2.5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 2.5%, MezResist(Confused) 2.5%
  • 1.5% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 2.5%, MezResist(Held) 2.5%, MezResist(Stunned) 2.5%, MezResist(Sleep) 2.5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 2.5%, MezResist(Confused) 2.5%
  • 2% DamageBuff(All)
  • 5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

On 9/1/2019 at 9:48 PM, Redlynne said:

Maneuvers    

• Reactive Defenses - Defense: Level 27
  • Reactive Defenses - Defense/Endurance: Level 27
  • Reactive Defenses - Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 27
  • Reactive Defenses - Defense/RechargeTime: Level 27
  • Reactive Defenses - Defense/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 27
  • Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage: Level 20

• 1.5% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 2.5%, MezResist(Held) 2.5%, MezResist(Stunned) 2.5%, MezResist(Sleep) 2.5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 2.5%, MezResist(Confused) 2.5%
  • 20.08 HP (1.87%) HitPoints
  • 3% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 5%, MezResist(Held) 5%, MezResist(Stunned) 5%, MezResist(Sleep) 5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 5%, MezResist(Confused) 5%
  • 3.75% Enhancement(EnduranceDiscount)
  • 8.75% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
  • 0% Resistance(All)

If you want to know WHY I slot them that way (for a "mere" +21.25% global recharge instead of a "full" +25% global recharge), read my Huntsman build post to learn the madness behind the method(s).

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.